Below is our monthly Service Plan In detail. we also offer all these services on a as needed basis it is usually less if you do everything on a monthly plan. We also provide Pond Design, Pond Construction, Pond Cleaning, Repairs Waterfalls, Pondscaping, water testing, Mulching, Above Ground Ponds, Pondless Waterfalls, Service Calls Emergency Calls, Spring/Fall clean up, Power Washing, Pond Plants and KOI
- Pond Maintenance
· Monitor water chemistry (ph, ammonia, nitrite, ammonia, alkalinity, general hardness and temperature) and fish health.
· Clean skimmers and filters
· Check pumps to make sure there are no clogs
· Top off water and perform water change
· Skim Surface and bottom of the pond for debris.
· Add water treatments and dechlorinator as needed.
· Clean excess algae from waterfalls.
· Trim and maintain aquatic plants
- We offer this on weekly bi-weekly or monthly plans.
· Reinstall pond pumps to turn waterfalls back on.
· Remove floating heaters.
· Reinstall filters and UV Lights.
· Change UV bulbs.
· Check water chemistry and adjust as needed.
· Springtime is best for this service
· Disconnect the plumbing
· Drain the pond, this water can be great to fertilize plants.
· Catch the fish
· Remove debris and wash the pond making sure to wash as much muck as possible. Rinse as many times it takes to be clean.
· Clean all of the filters and filter pads
· Refill the pond, dechlorinate, and acclimate fish.
· When fish are introduced back into the pond it is essential that the new water is the same temperature, ph, and alkalinity.
Fall Leaf Netting
· Installation of a leaf net in the fall is very important. It keeps the leaves from sitting on the bottom of the pond and decomposing over the winter. Leaves sitting in the pond may discolor the water and may contain toxins that can harm your fish. This service is preformed early October.
filtltration equipment will need to be winterized.
· Drain all of the pumps and remove them as needed
· All filters will be drained and winterized
· UV steralizers will be removed and stored indoors on site
· Installation of a aerator or heater/de-icer
· All plumbing lines will be blown out with air compressor.